Hot Springs Day Use $3.50
Private Soaking Tubs $7.50/hour per person Children 6 and under, $4.00/hour
*Pregnant women, or those with medical conditions should seek the advice from a physician before use. There is no lifeguard on duty. All children must be under direct supervision when using tubs or hot springs. Cabin’s
- Cabin A – Bear theme: One double bed, one twin bed. Shared bathroom. $52/night
- Cabin B – Western theme: One double bed. Shared bathroom. $52/night
- Cabin C – Fishing theme: One double bed, one twin bed. Shared bathroom. $52/night
- Cabin D – Victorian theme: One queen bed. Shared bathroom. $52/night
- Bunk House Cabin - Buffalo theme: One double bed. Half-bath. No pets. $67/night
- Sage Inn
- Room #1 offers (1) Double Bed $45/night
- Room #2 offers (3) Twin Beds $45/night
- Room #3 offers (1) Queen and (1) Twin $45/night
- Room #4 offers (1) Queen $45/night
- Cowpoke Inn: (1) Queen, (1) Double, and (2) Twin Beds. (1) Full Bath, Living Room, and Kitchen. Based on 6 person occupancy. No pets. $175/night
- Ranch House: (1) Queen, (1) Double, and (2) Twin Beds. (2) Full Baths, Living Room, and Kitchen. Based on 6 person occupancy. No pets. $200/night
Cabin rates are based on double occupancy. Extra guests $5.00/night Pets $7.00/pet/night
All cabin’s are non-smoking
Recreation Vehicle sites
- Power & Water sites: $18.00/night
- Power & Water & Sewer sites, two-night minimum: $20.00/night
- Power & Water sites are pull-through. Power & Water & Sewer sites are back-in only
- RV site rates are based on double occupancy Extra guests $3.00/night Pets $3.00 per pet/night
Tent & Dry Camping sites
- $15.00/site base on double occupancy. Extra guests $3.00/night Pets $3.00/pet/night.
- No more than two vehicles per site.
All overnight accommodations include unlimited use of the hot springs
A two-week notification is mandatory for a cancellation.
Hot Springs Policy
- There isn’t a lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
- For the comfort and safety of all guests:
- No alcohol or glass containers are allowed in or around the hot springs.
- No pets in the hot springs.
- Clothing is required.
- No unsupervised children permitted in the hot springs.
- If you appear intoxicated, you will be turned away. No exceptions.
We will temporarily close the hot springs during severe weather. Sorry, but we cannot issue weather-related refunds. Weather in Harney County can be severe, and unpredictable. We cannot waive our cancellation policy for weather-related purposes.
In order to remain open to dogs, we ask that:
- Dogs be leashed when outside.
- You pick up after your dog; plastic bags are available for this purpose.
- For the safety and comfort of other dogs and their humans, nuisance barking, or aggressive canine behavior is not permissible.