Spring Equinox is March 20th, so if you haven’t been down to see us yet this year, now is the perfect time for a visit to Crystal Crane Hot Springs.
Maybe you thought that winter time, with it’s cold chill is the perfect time for a soak, or maybe you prefer the warm summer nights and camping in a tent or teepee. But actually, we believe that early spring is a spectacular time for a little high desert soaking!
Why Spring Is the Perfect Time for Soaking At Crystal Crane Hot Springs
- Longer days and more daylight hours
- Still a night chill that makes for perfect soaking weather
- Clearer night skies
- Warmer days for mountain biking, hiking the Steens Mountains, and exploring the surrounding Harney County
- Great time for bird watching the many migratory birds that trip through Harney County
- Weather good enough to fire up the BBQ outside the camp kitchen
- Cold enough nights, yet safe enough daytime temperatures for a nightly bonfire
- Less crowded
- Sage rat hunting season is upon us, for the sportsman
- Cabins, tents and accommodations maintain a comfortable temperature
- It’s a slightly less chilly hike to the bathhouses and restroom facilities!
If you agree that spring is the perfect time for a small getaway to Crystal Crane, then book you day, night, or weekend trip with us today using our Crystal Crane Online Reservation system. While you’re here, take advantage of our $25 March Bathhouse Soaking Special, which includes:
- 2 hour private bathhouse soak for 2
- Use of premium towels
- Basket of goodies (cider, chocolates and treats)
Come soak with us this spring, and while you’re here, book a room and stay a while!