Snowpocalypse 2017 has hit the west coast and has left Oregon in a fit of cabin fever. But we say, why not fight a little cabin fever by changing the view from the cabin?
Yes, it’s a little trek to get here and the roads are less traveled. But if you are lucky enough to make an escape this way, there’s simply no better way to hunker down than beach-side of our hot springs pond. In fact, some visitors argue, soaking when it’s snowing is absolutely the best conditions possible.
Why Soaking Is Better In the Snow
- Nothing wards off the bitter cold better than the heat from a hot spring soak that warms you from the inside out.
- Soaking in the open air of a hot spring pond allows for plenty of chances to collect snowflakes on your tongue and eyelashes.
- Beanie plus bathing suit is an underrated fashion statement.
- You get a soak and very effective facial steam treatment at the same time.
- There’s no better way to ward off the cold from snow angel making than a quick dip in the pond afterward.
- Only truly unique places where snow and a hot springs collide can ever possibly experience this.
- When you’re ready to exit the pond, we’ve got warm cabins, a fireplace in the Commons and coffee brewing to warm you up.
Make the most of a Snowpocalypse, pond-side in a cozy cabin. Seasoned soakers know: there’s just no better way to wait out a storm.