At Crystal Crane Hot Springs in Oregon, we have a variety of accommodations for all types of travelers:
- Crane Creek Rooms (with private soaking tub)
- Teepee and Tub
- Waterfront Cabins
- The Bunkhouse
- The Sage Inn
- The Cowpoke Inn
- The Ranch House
- Tent Camping
- RV Spaces
- 5th Wheel
Each of our accommodations offer unlimited use of the hot spring pond and complimentary facilities. The cabins, rooms, and house include bedding and towels. All sleeping units now have air conditions. No smoking or vaping is allowed 500 feet from our buildings.
Reservations are strongly recommended, however there is a mandatory 7 day notification for cancellation .
- Due to our limited accommodations the Cancellation policy is as follows. If cancelled less than 7 days, the full amount of the reservation will be charged to your credit card. If more than 7 days, you will receive 75% of the reservation back.
- For holidays and local events the policy is a 14 day cancellation. If questions about which holidays or local events please contact the office.
- For our larger units, (Cowpoke Inn, Ranch House) and our Spring Inn rooms, it is a two night stay minimum during holidays and local events.
Rates are based on double-occupancy. Pets allowed in most areas of the property.
Check in for overnight accommodations is 3pm to 9pm (no late arrivals). We close check in at 9pm to provide a peaceful and tranquil setting for our overnight guests. In the case of an emergency or breakdown, a few exceptions may be made, but please plan accordingly. Check out is 11am.
In order to remain open to dogs, we ask that:
- Dogs be leashed when outside.
- You pick up after your dog; plastic bags are available for this purpose.
- For the safety and comfort of other dogs and their humans, nuisance barking, or aggressive canine behavior is not permissible.