The Natural Hot Spring Pond
Hot Springs Day Use (up to 4hrs), 9am – 9pm: $6.00/pp
Hot Springs Day Use (over 4hrs), 9am – 9pm: $8.50/pp
Our hot springs pond is an expansive pond that is 7′ deep in the center. Temperatures are dependent on the outdoor temperature, but hover around 101 degrees.
Hot Springs Policy
- There isn’t a lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
- For the comfort and safety of all guests:
- No alcohol or glass containers are allowed in or around the hot springs.
- No pets in the hot springs.
- Clothing is required.
- No unsupervised children permitted in the hot springs.
- If you appear intoxicated, you will be turned away. No exceptions.
We will temporarily close the hot springs during severe weather. Sorry, but we cannot issue weather-related refunds. Weather in Harney County can be severe, and unpredictable. We cannot waive our cancellation policy for weather-related purposes.
Pregnant women, or those with medical conditions should seek the advice from a physician before use. There is no lifeguard on duty. All children must be under direct supervision when using tubs or hot springs.