The Natural Hot Spring Pond
Hot Springs Day Use (up to 4hrs), 9am – 9pm: Adults over 12: $10/pp; Seniors over 62: $5/pp; Children 5-12: $5/pp; Under 4: Free
Group Rate (over 10 people): $5
TUESDAY IS $5 FAMILY NIGHT!
Our hot springs pond is an expansive pond that is 7′ deep in the center. Temperatures are dependent on the outdoor temperature, but hover around 101 degrees.
Hot Springs Policy
- There isn’t a lifeguard on duty; swim at your own risk.
- For the comfort and safety of all guests:
- No alcohol or glass containers are allowed in or around the hot springs.
- No pets in the hot springs.
- Clothing is required.
- No unsupervised children permitted in the hot springs.
- If you appear intoxicated, you will be turned away. No exceptions.
We will temporarily close the hot springs during severe weather. Sorry, but we cannot issue weather-related refunds. Weather in Harney County can be severe, and unpredictable. We cannot waive our cancellation policy for weather-related purposes.
Pregnant women, or those with medical conditions should seek the advice from a physician before use. There is no lifeguard on duty. All children must be under direct supervision when using tubs or hot springs.